Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sketch and Tic-Tac-Toe

Since I got home from holiday I've been mostly cleaning and washing clothes, but I've also made one card today. My card is inspired by the sketch over at "Seize the Birthday" and the tic tac toe challenge over at "The Paper Players".
I recently won some digis from Bugaboo, and this cute little bird was one of my picks - I just couldn't resist its eyes! It's been colored with Promarkers mostly in different shades of blue and orange to match my choice of papers. The image is fussy cut and is mounted on foam. The banner with the heat embossed birthday sentiment has been hand cut and distressed with blue ink. The star is a cut out from a DP that came free with a magazine, and I machine stitched with white thread around the edges.

I'm still trying to catch up with all of you since my return, but you've been such a crafty bunch so I need some more time to get around to visit you all:)

This card is for these challenges:
1) Seize The Birthday - Sketch #20
2) The Paper Players - Tic Tac Toe (Bird+Blue+Birthday)
3) Make it Monday - Anything Goes

27 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Pia...I am coming again...the Image is so cuuuteee and the color are lovely., sweet cute card..

Gratuleres is not German words is that Dutsch? In Germany we say Gratulieren :) where do you life dear Pia...have a nice evening from Munich, Monika

Lau W said...

Love the color combo of this super cute card ! The image is adorable !
xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pia. I love that image and the colour scheme is beautiful. Your neat stitching finishes off the card perfectly.
Sue xx

Skye said...

A super card. I love the image and the colour combination. I really like your use of chevrons and stripes

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness Pia - I wouldn't have been able to resist this darling image either. In fact, I'm wondering how that one has slipped by me :o) Absolutely darling card! LOVE your color scheme.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous papers and design Pia, love the colours and love your fun cute image..and thanks for sharng with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

karen said...

ooh Pia this is totally fab!! hugs, Karenx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card! Lovely colours and the image is sooo cute! hugs, Marlies

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Pia. Love your colour choice and the cute little bird.
Laine
xx

Anne-Elise said...

Oh what a sweet image, Pia! Love your great card! Have a nice day! Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cute and fantastic card Pia. I adore the colours you have used.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Wow, this is just so cute, love these two colours together and your image is the most gorgeous one ever...so nice to have my friend back again...i didn't know you were going away...missed ya..xxxx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! I wouldn't have been able to resist getting the bird either!

LeAnne said...

What a cute card! I love your sweet image and it fits the sketch perfectly! Thanks for playing with my TTT challenge this week!

Sue B said...

Aww this is very cute Pia… what an adorable image!! I love the bright and cheery papers and the fab layout! :-)
I hope you've caught up with all the washing and cleaning now... hope you have time to craft! :-))
Big hugs
Sue xx

PapierGirl said...

Super cute - love the adorable little image! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

Wendy said...

Great card, love the owl and the colour choices! Saw this on MIM xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Pia, so cute, love the colours you've used with this image.
Avril xx

Jacquel said...

I like this card too Pia! That image is very cute & I like the color scheme! TFS!!!

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Pia, such a cute image and pretty colour combination.
Pauline
x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and Fabulous image and colors Pia. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Joey said...

Great card Pia, made me smile, popped over from mim. Joey x

Peanut said...

So nice to have you back, Pia. Been missing your lovely work, like this one here! The colours are just fab and I love the simple sketch. It's perfect!
xxx Asha

Patricia St Martin said...

Pia adorable card, the image make me smile it is so cute, love your papers and the color choice.
Hugs Patricia

Anne Marie Hile said...

Pia, your card just makes me smile! Such a cute image and I love the fresh color combo you used. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love the colour choices and adorable image. Definitely a smile worthy card. Congrats on your win with this card as well.