I love this fairy image, but I haven't used it more than once or twice, so this image was the starting point. I decided to use this lovely paper with purple roses, so with that I had the color scheme set.
A good start, but then I decorated everything upside down on the backing paper and had to do a lot of make over.. Oh, well.
I spend a lot of time decorating feminine cards, trying to place flowers and lace here and there, before I'm able to make up my mind... I ended up with some flowers at the bottom left corner, a butterfly sticker, a chipboard with sentiment and lace. Oh, and lots of liquid pearls to make the swirls!
The image is colored using watercolor pencils and the wings are decorated with glitter glue.
1) Divas by Design - #37 anything goes
2) Whimsy Inspiration - #41 bingo (pearls - image - flowers)
3) Craft Room Challenge - Birthday
4) Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Fairies
5) Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - #61 Something With Wings
6) Shopping Our Stash - #53 May Flowers
7) Ooh La La Creations - Make it Girly
8) Whoopsi Daisy - Fairy Magic
9) Stamp and Create - One for the Ladies
10) Deep Ocean Challenge - #26 Swirls