Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gift bag - Pink&Orange

For this gift bag I had the challenge at Shelly's Images - Kraft, Pink, Orange and Embossing - in mind. It indeed turned out to be a challenge!
I cut out a bird, free hand, and embossed it. I used pink and orange feathers for its tail. Than I added different embellishments and details in the same colors.
I'm not convinced that the combination of orange and pink will ever by a favorite of mine, but considering how I struggled to piece this together, I'm quite satisfied with the result.
And I love challenges that force you to try something new!

I enter this gift bag into the following challenges:
1) Shelly's Images - Kraft, Pink & Orange + Use Embossing
2) Crafty Catz - Spring
3) Fairy Fun Fridays - Spring
4) Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
5) Incy Wincy Designs - #137 Things with Wings


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous gift bag. Love the tail feathers of the birdie.
Hugs
Desire

Janette said...

Very pretty gift bag, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous bag Pia,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Darlene said...

What a great gift bag! Thanks so much for joining our "COLOR + EMBOSSING" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

sammi said...

Cute gift bag! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our “color challenge” challenge at Shelly's Images We love it when you play along! ~~Sammibug~~ Shelly's Images DT